- Overseas students who wish to join the Sixth Form from the outset must have a good level of spoken and written English (the equivalent of 5.5 academic IELTS).
- Students who register their interest will be considered for a place in the Sixth Form on the basis of their predicted grades. The Royal School seeks pupils who are academically able and are expected to achieve a minimum of 5 GCSE/IGCSE (or equivalent) grades 5 and above, preferably with grades 9, 8 or 7 in the subjects they wish to follow at A Level (with grades 9 or 8 in Mathematics, Science or languages if they choose these subjects).
- QEII – Exclusive Sixth Form study/boarding house, including a gym
- Nelson - Cafe/common room opened in Autumn 2018
- Leadership opportunities
- UCAS & Careers guidance
- Extensive library resources
- Privileges – Free periods for independent study, more freedom at the weekends
Click here for more information about our exciting Sixth Form and university destinations of our past pupils.