| The Royal School Association is a fundraising and social parents' association.
Throughout the year the RSA committee organises various events where the aim is to forge social links amongst parents and raise funds for projects. Parents are given notice of dates and times via our weekly information bulletin.
Events over the last few years have included RoyalFest, a Summer Ball, the Fireworks Party, the Christmas Fayre, Quiz Nights and a Talent Competition.
Any monies raised at events are issued to the School for projects either small or major, to enhance the pupils’ time at The Royal. Over recent years the RSA has been able to donate funds to pay for the following major projects:
- The refurbishment of Kilmorey Hall at the Senior School with new lighting, sound, drapes and tiered seating. This facility greatly benefits the whole school and is used by our music and drama departments for Junior and Senior performances.
- A new stained glass window in the Chapel at the Senior School to commemorate the our Patron, HM The Queen’s 90th Birthday. The RSA provided additional funds to supplement money awarded by The Patron’s Fund.
- Branded pop up gazebos for the Junior and Senior Sports Departments.
- The creation of a light and bright art studio and teaching space at the Junior School.
- A playboat - HMS Blazer - and play equipment for our younger children.
For current parents who would like to be more involved with the RSA and find out more please click here.